Monday, November 06, 2006

Chaos, Cairns and Copyright

Hello all,
Sorry you had to get all the piicies at once but I haven't been able to get this hooked up for ages. I will go back and expand on the tales over the next few weeks. Anyway I am in Cairns 'til Saturday and planning to get up to lots of Barrier Reef associated trouble. Especially as I nearly missed the plane here by being at the wrong airport! (Gold coast, Brisbane whats the difference)
High embarrasment factor there. And I have a diving course voucher that I can't use, good thing the auction I got it was fun. There are no courses starting tomorrow and I can't start after that due to flying BOO HISS!
Visited Surfers paradise briefly then went back to Byrons Bay. Surfer paradise is Horrible never ever go there!
Right you lot have been downloading these piccies I am informed. Thats not a problem as long as you put the correct acknowledgements, pretty please. I only mention this as I am being donated some pictures of Tasmania from Celine and if you want to copy them its only fair that you should ask her permission. Celine by the way is the French girl i ran into in the Blue Mountains. I've seen some of the pics and am longing to stich them into panoramas, Thanks Celine!!! She has refused to allow me to post her picture but if those piccies aren't in my mail box soon!!!

2 comments:

ScienceMel said...

Must suck to HAVE to be a tourist. =) Are you EVERY going to get a job???

Thanks for the pics... A nice warmer for a cold winter day (both the time and the weather changed at once).

Ginger Ninja said...

A bad influence --- ME The internet is aghast at such slander ;-0