Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Pictures from Celine

These are the long promised pictures from Celine or at least some of my favourites. I will try and annotate them but I am sure she will come in and correct me if I make a mess

The first three are from the mountains of Tasmania and I like them









This is the view from the top of the highest mountain in Tasmania and I did promise I would try and produce a collage but technical challenges have prevented it thus far, never fear we will get it done though.












This is from Tasmania and is the best example of a blow hole that I have seen yet!

Sydney night scene and if you look closely there is a pair of shoes hanging from the wires.






Not sure where this is from but I will find out.
More of Celines pictures soon and of my work colleagues as soon as the stand still for long enough
Bye

No comments: