Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Xmas Party

This is slightly confusing but the theme of the Xmas Party was Sporting Heroes, quite why these lovely Pirate Wenches were there I am not sure but we all invaded Don's Garden so I guess these two wenches and the rest of the pirate crew were usefulThey claimed to have been rowing past and just had to launch a broadside. They were expensive on the Grog too I hear.


I was for a brief and terrifying moment captured but lived up to the Ginger Ninja name and escaped the clutches.


Though the Olympian Gods were present (and have upgraded their look with shades!)



They presided over some Games as they do including some X rated Sock wrestling


Though a 3 to 1 disadvantage in numbers was I thought a little unfair ;-)
We ended up drinking in under the stars after a few of us landed in the pool and needed to dry off!!


Don and Sharron Provided hangover cures, BBQ breakfast mmmmm.







No comments: