Tuesday, February 06, 2007

More Vetting around

I have landed in Pontefract for more Giggles and work in this Northern town ( no its not in Wales) . Its at 1c out there or possibly colder which is t shirt weather hereabouts. No pictures from here yet as another vaccination is indescribably dull but I am back in Edinburgh at the weekend and if I can stay out of the Pub I will take a few shots of that area and post them at the beginning of the next week.

Still I have lambed my first ewe in years today and if the little buggers had obliged me by breathing then all would have been good

Nae luck though...

1 comment:

ScienceMel said...

If you want the best of the light... you'll want to get out early and wrap up tight. (I almost lost toes and fingers the other morning walking into uni and taking pics, respectively.) Town is very 'washed out' and hazy after 0930 although twilight has been particularly pretty as evidenced in an upcoming post on "Gnome".