Monday, October 16, 2006

It’s Monday so it must be Melbourne!


If there is a more useless incompetent bunch than the immigration dept of Australia then I would be amazed to meet them. I am so annoyed at the performance of this particular organisation that I don’t even have the energy left to post the correct foul language. Suffice it to say that I am having to recalibrate from first world organisation to Third world bureaucracy. It is only now that they have started to ask for documents to be sent (actually I think they only looked at the file last week) Any way they are off and I am going to check my e-mail to see if they have got there act together yet, a vain hope I know but it gets me through the day

4 comments:

ScienceMel said...

Chin up! I've been there, done that. It has a funny way of working out just at the last minute.

Seriously though, check your e-mail. I've got a few ideas hatching...

Ginger Ninja said...

Pamster,
Flight pretty rough so plan on going straight to bed. Bring something warm for the evenings as it gets cold. Writing up ok depending on where I end up. would be better if I could stop for more than a few days

Ginger Ninja said...

Hi there all will post more detail later but all has come together and will be here over xmas as well
Your wish has come true mariathevet

ScienceMel said...

Bril news!

What type of whales are those?