Sunday, October 15, 2006

Once again we are on the road as the visa continues to be elusive as does the case officer. So while we are waiting and looing for things to do (This weekend I am not thesis writing) I got this little vehicle to return to Melbourne. For the ruinous price of $5 a day I can spend 4 days travelling the cost. While having no accommodation costs. Oh yes it’s their petrol too!


So a quick trip to Jervis bay is in order and a campsite in a Mangrove swamp.





Though to get there you have to cross this curios bridge



Anyway I managed to wander through the mangrove and thought that I was being really cunning as I managed to sneak up on a lot of crabs however these Muppets will be eaten in the morning as on closer examination I found that some sharper specimen was in the burrow and pushing these ones out to be eaten




After that I decided it was time to get a beer in the Husky pub. So the photographs got forgotten till the morning.



1 comment:

ScienceMel said...

Thinking the case officer "took the money and ran."

Great set of wheels, bit of a change from the Rover? Blasting some groovy tunes to go with the groovy wheels and life on the run?

I hope you keep driving past Melbourne along The Great Ocean Road. Amazing views and more of those elusive dolphins. =)